KuriusHacks: Christmas Edition is a 3-day virtual hackathon created by the Kurius team, focused on the theme of “Hunger and Food Security”. Our event will take place during the last few weeks of December – in the spirit of the holidays and social good. Following a similar vein as our previous events, we want to empower and inspire Canadian students to solve problems by leveraging the power of technology.
SIGN UP NOW on kurius.ca/kuriushacks-christmas
$200 in prizes
-1 Arduino Uno kit for each member of the team, shipping in Canada ONLY
-Certificate for winning 2nd place
-Certificate for winning 3rd place
$50 Amazon gift card
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- A participant must be a current high school or post-secondary student in North America.
- A team can be composed of a maximum of 4 people.
- Participants of any skill level are welcome. This is a competition focused on innovation and design.
- Projects must be developed only during the period of the hackathon (no continuation hacks are allowed).
- The maximum team size for the project is 4 people.
- You need to submit a 2 to 5-minute product demo video with your project submission.
Events Coordinator @Kurius
Sponsorships Coordinator @Kurius
Founder & COO @echoAR
Social Media Coordinator @Kurius
Lead Mentor @Kurius
Quality of Idea
Includes creativity and originality
Implementation of Idea
Includes how well the idea was executed by the developer and the extent to which the optional tools were leveraged
Includes the extent to which the solution can help individuals, businesses, and nonprofit organizations